Saturday, December 8, 2012

Possessed, mentally unfit or demonized

Why do some people get put down more than others. I know god gives us the cross than we can carry, but within events we wonder if the cross isn't greater than we seem to think while we are carrying it. We fail  to recognize that the devil attacks out of nowhere  just because we are trying our best to follow god to live with him in his amazing glory. I have a friend than is constant under scrutiny and attacks..I fear that if she doesn't acknowledge this as attacks, she will forever keep on blaming herself even though this is truly not her fault.

People always say that it is within our nature to blame ourselves for everything gone wrong, well sometimes it is our fault because we simply ignore the sign or just plain being stubborn.  When we look at the bigger picture some things are done to us to cause us to forget how much we are loved by our heavenly father. In these moments of darkness we end up in a storage place in the absence of light with no departure. What we forget is that god always opens a window if we ask.

Matthew 7:8
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

In the bible there is a part we it speak about a man that is possed by demons, he was exiled from the world because he was possed. Still jesus delivers him.

I know that in the 21 century when somebody acts like this we conclude that they are mentally ill,or unfit and then we lock them up and trow the key away,instead of looking at what is the real or original reason why a person is the way you per sieve them. 

I parshally agree  with this statement(not about trowing the key away)a person can be mentally ill, because of how a demon manifested itself upon this person.

Their are a million ways demons manifest themselves within god's beloved people, I'll give you different options through this post of how this can happen.Be aware this post is very long.

If you would like to read about this in the bible

Mark 5 from verse 1 to 13



I am writing this blog because I want us to start being aware of attacks, we can not and will not sit back relax and let this happen to us no longer. 

Feeling unworthy of fighting for yourself is telling god that he gave his son Jesus in vain, you are questioning his own beloved/devine creation.



Psalm 23

King James Version (KJV)
23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

The devil does not rein this earth our father does. The moment he became prideful enough to feel godly he got banned from heaven.

Ezechiel 28:11t/m 19


Jesus died for us on the cross, so that we can build a relationship with god. 

 
He gave us power trough the blood that he spilled on the mountain of Golgotha(Greek name for the place)or Calvary to(Latin name for the place) cast out Lucifer for the way he tries to corrupt us. 

Trust me he tries very hard, he wants to take as many souls as he can to Hell with him. Whether you believe in heaven or hell they are very real and at the time of your death you will visit the throne of god and he will ask you what have you done with your life, and if you have accepted his son Jesus Christ in you heart.
You shall be judged upon what you life has been. As hard and as cruel as this may sound, this is the reality wheter you believe it or not.

Here a song of inspirations and hope for all of us.



YouTube link
Kutless I lift my eyes up.


I lift my eyes up



I lift my eyes up, unto the mountains
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from You, maker of heaven
Creator of the earth
Oh how I need you Lord
You are my only hope
You're my only prayer

So I will wait for You
To come and rescue me
To come and give me life



If you still wonder why some people are attacked more than other?


I might have an answer to that. We let ourselves get influenced by so much greater things than we can imagine. We do not filter ourselves from this than may (I repeat may) cause us harm or stear us towards the wrong passage with out us knowing.


I will break this down in a few things that we consider normal with out considering what it could influence in our lives.


Occultism: what is this what does is have to do with anything.

We dab into this world by choise or by people that do it for us or around us as we get more and more involved.

Simple look up your horoscope in the daily news paper..buying tarot cards just fun, having our so called future be read by a Gypsy at a country fair or letting our hand be read..Giving the old lady at an High tea a chance to read you coffee just for entertainment.

 
This is not as innocent as it might look,this is pure and evil witchcraft, we need to understand that we are dwelling in very dangerous territory.

This is not such thing as white magic/witchcraft, who are we to decide if it is evil or not did we create it I think not. Since when is having influence on people by doing something in secret is considered a good thing or an act of kindness. El Olam(The Everlasting God)
of our existence created so much but this is not something given by god, this is yet one other tool that the devil created to keep us captive in his web of deceit and false hope for a better world. 

 

What the bible says about horoscope and witchcraft



Deuteronomy 18:10-14

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering,[a] anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer 11 or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, 12 for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. 13 You shall be blameless before the Lord your God, 14 for these nations, which you are about to dispossess, listen to fortune-tellers and to diviners. But as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you to do this.

Point 2

Simple jewelry choise, wearing a virgin mary around your neck, wearing a rosemary. A budda that got as a gift. A Kabalah bracelet that is in style. Jing and Jang sign on your yoga mat. 

Who are we really idolizing here with these items?You might not realize this but these are all false gods. You might not see these creatures as gods but to many people that is what the represent Even if you do not actually praise them, wearing the sign shows that you support what the stand for. You do not need to wear the word god across your chest to show that you are born again christian, you have done enough with surrendering your heart and devoting your life to his everlasting glory.

We should not worship or praise any other false gods their is one god only and no other in his image.He Jesus Christ deserves our full attention, love and devotion.

What the bible says about worshiping false gods


Exodus 20:4-6

“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments. 


These are just a few simple things, there are so many more out there. I'll leave it up to you find out, if you find more things around you that are occult and that you did on a normal day to day basis, please comment let us share the knowledge



Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.



To you there words of encouragement

Proverbs 3:5,6,7
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

For these are the ways we open door for demons to filter through


Some of us are just easy to manipulate within our ungodly ways. With most of us thinking that everybody is doing it so why not right?

I am not saying that all wordy music  is bad, because you have christian that do sing worldly music  and are true Christians, that are sung with pure intention instead of pure disgusting songs but there is a big difference between what kind of long you let feed you..because music feeds us, we as humans cling to music for everything.

I will illustrate  with the next tree tunes

 
I remembered the song from t-spoon  I wanna have sex on the beach. I remember singing along with this song and knowing that this is was kind of awkward, but it was a cool song and everybody was singing along so why not.

Kesha has a song where she encourages drunkenness. She sings about brushing her teeth with a a bottle of jack(a bottle of jack meaning  a jack daniels Wiskey of 45% alcohol) Ok peeps do I really need to say anything about this.


You guys are going to hate me for this one

 
Micheal Jackson-Thriller
He sings about: 
It's Close To Midnight And Something Evil's Lurking In The Dark
Under The Moonlight You See A Sight That Almost Stops Your Heart


You Try To Scream But Terror Takes The Sound Before You Make It

You Start To Freeze As Horror Looks You Right Between The Eyes,
You're Paralyzed


They're Out To Get You, There's Demons Closing In On Every Side

They Will Possess You Unless You Change The Number On Your Dial


To me this is very clear a lot of people think of MJ of as christian or a man of God. I do not know that these lies  i can not look in his heart because I did not personally know him, but I do not think a man  of god would sing about demons that are trying to poses us, he would rather sing about demons that God helps us overcome.

Flashback moment

 
When I was a 16 I used to listen to hard rock/punk rock. I had a friend that used to share the same interest and we used to share music. Once he came up to me and told me that music was telling him to kill people. Keep in mind that I used to listen to the same music as he did and I never got that from the music, I was utterly weirded out by what he was saying. I then told him to go and find other music to listen to if the music was causing him to have evil thoughts. Little did I know back than that this could actually happen. I thought then that we was just saying that to get attention.

This is exactly what I mean. The media we let get in to our house has influence even if we do not realize this, for some it neutral for some its negative. You can never really know until you start to realize what you are letting in your house is it pure evil and flit or is it some what censored.





A demon that corrupts us in our houses, when we visit people, in posters/advertisements everywhere and even when we are out and about.


Ladies and Gentlemen I present you old magnificent demon of sobriety Mr. Alcohol itself.

what effect does this have on me I'll elaborate on this with you. I used to be able to go to a event and drink just one alcohol beverage for the night and drink non alcoholic beverages for the rest of the event.I choose to be a vessel of example and I choose to avoid alcohol beverages for the remaining time that I spend on earth. I want to highlight that I am not perfect and I am not trying to be, but I do my best to walk  in Jesus footsteps.



I know someone that has been under constant attracts and he does not acknowledge this his demon is one of the most common ones, and the easies on to get hung on to..
This person lost everything to this demon inside him, he lost his, wife, kids, his friend and his respect. I hope he still has his faith and that he turn to god to deliver him from this evil that lives within him.


My point is not that he should only go to church and pray he should get help but together with praying he would be able to rid of this awful desire to fill that void in his life.

If you would offer an alcoholic a drink and told him that this is the only one that he can get and that he has to promise on his life that he will not drink more than one. In less than he an 20 min he would have should his soul to Lucifer to have just one more drink. 

Why do I conclude that this a demon well for one thing, well have you ever asked any alcoholic why he drank so much, they will always reply in of these scenario's I do not remember, I  didn't keep count  or something comes over me when I drink I COULDN'T STOP. I have been sober before.

How would you explain something that takes over the wheel of you life, to me it sound life possession.




My last example

I also know someone that is hunted buy the sexual immorality, everything she sees or does is sexual related. In her line of work she needs to help clients, she even sees her client naked, she sees her friends naked the only way she can show love is by acting it out sexually. This person did not want to be so sexually obsessed she wanted it to stop, because she was under a lot of scrutiny for this., she couldn't make it stop so instead she gave in to the demon and ended up hurting a lot op people around her. 

At this point in life when I knew this person I did not know god, I did not want to know god because I was told that god did not love me because of  my lifestyle was. I will elaborate someday on that.



I want to make it very clear that no matter what you are, what you have done , where you have been God will always love you. He might not like the things you do and hope that you will change you ways, but he will not love you less for them.

Possessed, mentally unfit or demonized you decide what you choose to believe.

I have made up my mind about this post may God bless you , see you next time.

















1 comment:

  1. Waw Tissy, what a post. Ok, I admit, it took you loads of time to post this, but it's very inspiring, and I hope that people will actually read this. I know you're only a beginning blogger, so you'll probably have to have some patience before people are going to discover this blog.

    Anyway, you are right, the devil is out there, trying to collect as many souls as he can. The worst of it is that he is so smart that his tricks are hidden anywhere, even in children's books...

    Keep on writing, but don't let me wait that long for your next post ;) I'll keep on encouraging you, promised! Now it's MY blog time LOL

    ReplyDelete